Friday, November 24, 2006

The Meaning Of Words That Women Use In Dating Ads

Strong woman - Bitch with a severe case of self-entitlement.
Classy - Bitchy 45 year-old real estate agent type.
Seeking gentleman - Looking for rich guy who isn't interested in sex.
World traveler - would love to go to Europe as long as you're buying.
Intelligent - She isn't but thinks she is, and you'd better entertain her.
Rubenesque - Fat
Sarcastic - Bought into the whole Gen X irony thing and is really a miserable bore to hang out with.
Make me laugh - You're expected to be highly entertaining right away.
Sick of bar scene - She doesn't get hit on at bars due to one or more physical flaws.
Friends first - Reformed slut.
Tired of games/jerks - I fucked and sucked my way through fifteen states, but now I want a docile schmuck to pay my bills and not pester me for sex.
Curvy - Fat
Voluptuous - Really FAT!
BBW - Grossly morbidly OBESE (Bring Burgers With you).
Must like kids - I want a putz who will break his ass paying for another man's cast off progeny.
Loves the Outdoors - Closet Lesbo.
Snuggling, Cuddling, and Warm Fires - No Sex.
Enjoys Traveling - You're paying, right?
Fun-Loving - Fucked 100 guys.
Meaningful Relationship - Slavery.
Nurturing - Smothering.
Sassy - Insufferable by the third date.
Bubbly - All fucking happy all the damn time to the point of annoying.
No games! - I won't put up with your games, but I will gladly infuriate you with mine.
Eccentric/Quirky - Psycho!!!
Grown up man - Sucker willing to marry me and support my lazy fat ass.
Financially Secure - You should own about 200,000 shares of Microsoft.

No comments: