Friday, September 15, 2006

Another Three Wishes

A white, a black, and a mexican find a lamp, the genie grants them 3 wishes, 1 wish each.

The black says, I want the injustice to my people undone - I want all black people to be returned to Africa where they will live free, prosperous lives with no racism. POOF, it happens.

The Mexican says, I want the injustice to my people undone too - they should not have to leave beloved Mexico to find poor-paying, unappreciated manual labor in the US. Make Mexico prosperous so that all Mexicans may live at home. POOF, it happens.

The white asks the genie, "so you're telling me all the blacks are back in Africa, and all the Mexicans are back in Mexico, and it's all permanent?"

The genie says yes.

"I guess I'll just have a Coke then."

No comments: