Saturday, July 29, 2006

Personal Ads - Buff exec Seeks Frumpy Gal, Soured on Romance

Buff exec seeks frumpy gal, soured on romance.

Hey there! I'm a tall, fit, successful, Beemer driving, 34 yo, vgl SWM looking for a romance/LTR with a shorter, rounder, kinda sarcastic and cynical woman in her mid 20s to early 40s. A plus if you're Asian and relentlessly shallow and materialistic! Must be ready to push me around, make me do the shopping, cooking, etc. You should have a chip on both shoulders and a bad attitude and be completely soured on love and men in general. Let me carry all your baggage. I know you're looking for work and plan to get back to the gym...so you may only have just 3 or 4 days a week to hang out and make me feel bad, but that will have to do...after all, it's what you want that counts. And of course...no sex until we have lost interest.
ciao

No comments: