Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sex with the Teacher

A 10 year old boy goes home from school and as his mom is giving him cookies and milk she asks, "How was your day at school?"
The boy replies, "Good."

The mom askes, "What did you do today?"

He replies, "Oh, not much. But I did have sex with one of my teachers."

The mom becomes mad and sends the boy to his room. She said he would have to talk with his father that night when he returns from work.

Later when the father hears the news he is elated and yells, "That's my boy!" He is so happy that he takes his son down to the local bike shop and buys him a new mountain bike. He brags about it to all his buddies.

On the way home the dad says, "You can go ahead and ride your bike home if you like, I'll meet you there."
The son replies, "No thanks, my ass is still really sore."

No comments: