Wednesday, July 12, 2006

There Was This Bible Salesman?

There Was This Bible Salesman and he was the best salesman in the whole company. So the VP wanted to tap his mind, and he walks into the salesman's office and says "Bumpus, I want to spread your techniques throughout our whole salesforce. What's your secret?"

So Bumpus says, "Well, I,I,I, jjjjjust wa wa wa walk down the st st st street every dddddday..."

VP says "Yeah, keep going"

"And I I I jjjjjjust knock on a d d d d d door, and s s s s say 'G g goo goo goo good morning mmmmmmam..."

VP says, "Yeah, what else?"
"...and I I I ssssssay, 'you you you have t t t t two ch ch ch choices..."

VP: "yeah, what's that?"
"...y y y you you can b b b buy a BBBB Bible..."

VP: "yeah, or what?"
"...or or or or IIIIIII ccccccan stand here and rr rrr rrread it to you!"


Delicious Tags:

No comments: